Do You Need E&O Insurance

Whether you’re just starting a small business or you have been in business for sometime, you need to consider having E&O insurance, also known as Professional Liability insurance or malpractice insurance.  Does your industry require E&O?  Are you responsible for multimedia arrangements?  Do you work in the insurance industry?  Are you an accountant?  The list goes on and on, the point is that if the work you do entail potential for liability, you need E&O insurance.  The cost of E&O insurance is based on what type of business you are doing.  The following article from Entrepreneur gives some great insight on E&O coverage.

Please contact Paul at 1-800-378-1354 for any insurance needs.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>